Last updated on 27 January 2022.
Quotation Factory B.V., established at Aalsterweg 262 (5644 RK) in Eindhoven (The Netherlands), is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Quotation Factory B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we (may or may not) process:
- First and last name;
- Address data;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone;
- Location data;
- Information about your activities on our website;
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network);
- Internet browser and device type;
- Bank account number (business).
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Quotation Factory B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling payments;
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services;
- Inform you about changes to our services and products;
- Offer you the opportunity to create an account;
- Quotation Factory B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences;
- Quotation Factory B.V. follows your surfing behavior over various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
Quotation Factory B.V. do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
- For all data for as long as we need it to implement our service delivery agreement;
- Surfing behavior and / or data supplied with trial subscriptions or with other contact moments: maximum 1 year.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Quotation Factory B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Quotation Factory B.V. remains responsible for these processes.
COOKIES, OR SIMILAR TECHNIQUES, THAT WE USE
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties:
- Cookie: Googly Analytics;
- Name: _utma;
- Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits – Retention period: 2 years.
VIEW, MODIFY OR DELETE DATA
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Quotation Factory B.V. and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. Quotation Factory B.V. would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/gebruik-uw-privacyrechten/klacht-melden-bij-de-ap
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
Quotation Factory B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there is evidence of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.